Shea butter is the solution to many of your skin and hair health issues. It gets absorbed quickly into the skin as it melts at body temperature. Its moisturising and healing properties prove beneficial for many skin issues.
Unrefined shea butter is the purest form of shea butter, which is the most natural and the least processed.
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Treats Acne And Blemishes
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Excellent Lip Care
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Soothes Dry And Itchy Scalp
- Reduces Split Ends And Breakage
- Effective Natural Conditioner
- Keep Rebel Curls In Place
The best way to store 100% shea butter is to store it in a cool environment in an airtight container. Keep it away from the sun.
Store in a cool, dry place, at or below 25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.