Black Cumin Oil is amazing for those pesky allergies because it's a natural immune booster and if taken in regular doses, helps with numerous ailments. Used, throughout history, as a powerful healing antidote for everything from colds and flu, to cancer, it's definitely one of those all-rounder remedies you keep in the kitchen cupboard.
- High in Antioxidants
- Helps in Treating Asthma
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Levels
- Good For Skin and Hair
- Drink 1-2 teaspoons per day, mixed with honey or lemon. You can also mix it into a tea or smoothie.
- Can be used to treat dry hair.
- Can be used topically as a moisturizer
Storage: Store in the fridge for longevity. Keep in a cool dry place, with no direct sunlight.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.